Tuesday, October 26, 2010

{ Decorating walls }

I find it kind of hard to decorate walls sometimes because I like to change the look very often, and I don't want to make a lot of holes in the wall. Therefore I've fallen for these shelves where you can put different decorations, and when you get tired of the look you easily can replace the items with something else.
This is how the shelves in our living room looks like right now
Magazines can be very decorative as well. I've stacked some of our magazines under the shelves beside a basket with a pillow. Now the wall went from empty to way more decorative. 
We have these kind of shelves both over our bed and in my home office. You can see how I decorated them here and here.

How do you decorate your walls? Do you often use shelves as well?



Images: Nina Holst

No comments:

Post a Comment