Thursday, October 28, 2010

Interview on Zink Magazine

Thank you Zink Magazine for featuring me! xoxo k ;)

Oh. And on an altogether different note. Like everyone else in the universe I cannot believe that Gretchen won Project Runway.  And not because of her challenging personality, but because I truly believe Mondo was much more talented and showed a better collection. Plus I'm not a west coast hippie granola girl and I could never imagine wearing the prints and colors from Gretchen's collection –even if she's "on trend" in that 1983-86 but add in a recession kinda way. Sigh...I don't know what's more depressing...that Gretchen won, that Nina and Michael wanted her to win or that I care? It kinda makes me not want to keep watching Project Runway though, know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment