Saturday, October 2, 2010

{ My best flea market finds! }

Norwegian Interior Blogs (NIB) have a new challenge on their website this November, and this time they want us to submit pictures of our flea market finds. I love going to flea markets to search for those hidden treasures, so challenge accepted *smile*. I have however still not found those big furniture items that I'm hoping to find yet, but I know they are out there somewhere.
So for now I would like to share with you three of my latest finds that I'm very happy with...
 







( My three best finds: An antler, a wooden Coca Cola crate and an old frame that I have painted )


What are your best flea market finds?
I would love to hear about them, and hopefully I can see a picture of them in the NIB challenge.


Have a great Saturday everyone! I have plans to lay out in the sun this Saturday, if the sun comes out...






Images: Nina Holst

No comments:

Post a Comment