Monday, October 18, 2010

{ Open House }

Every now and then I go and look at houses that are for sale here in LA. It's fun to see all the big and expensive houses and dream a little. 
This Sunday we went to see a huge glass house that is for sale up in the hills. I like modern houses but this house was too contemporary for my taste. Although it's fun to see what you can get for 12 mill. dollars!
 
View from the garden and the atrium.
Master bedroom
Atrium and the infinity pool
 
One of MANY bathrooms
Pool lounge and one of the living rooms
 Kitchen

The house has a great view and the architecture is fabulous, but could you see yourself live here? I could probably see myself in that infinity pool though :)

Well, this is how RICH people live here in Hollywood *smile*.  Hopefully I can show you one of my dream houses soon. I promise you that there's a lot of them here!

(This is only some of the rooms in the house. It was enormous and  it had more bedrooms than I can remember! But it was dark and I only had my compact camera, so these were the best ones.)


Wish you a great start of the week!

 Images: Nina Holst

No comments:

Post a Comment