Saturday, October 16, 2010

Outtake: photoshoot with Dean Modah

deanModah
This isn't actually an outtake since I'll probably use this photo, BUT to keep my life a little more sane I'm making the blog a little more exciting. (or at least I hope you'll see it that way!) While I'll still be doing street style, I'm also going to add in some other photos that I take- Saturdays will be random: from a recent photoshoot –like the one above– to the view from my window. On Sundays I'm going to do self-portraits - for awhile anyways, and I'll be adding in more interviews with artist or designers. They'll be short though and they will all have amazing style! So stay tuned!
ps the rest of the photos from my shoot with Dean will be on my photography website, StyleDefined NYC soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment