Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{ Table setting in purple }

On Friday we invited my boyfriend's family for tapas. I totally forgot to take pictures after I put all the food on the table, because I was so stressed to get everything ready before they came. You probably know how it is - cooking and fixing all day!
But I took some pictures of the table earlier that day as I like to set the table a bit early, so I don't have to stress with it in the last minute.
 This time I wanted to add some more color, so I used our new purple napkins and some matching flowers to make it fresh and pretty. But the food was the last piece of the decoration - tapas is very decorative!

Do you have any routines when you set the table? Sometimes I even do it the day before, so I can use all the time I need. It's SO FUN - don't you agree?

Enjoy our day!


 Images: Nina Holst

No comments:

Post a Comment