Saturday, October 23, 2010

{ Thank you! }

First, I want to thank you all for all the nice compliments on my painting that I showed you yesterday. I'm happy to hear that you like it! Some of you asked me if I could show you more details of the painting, so I have uploaded some photos on Stylizimo.com for you to see.
How is your weekend so far? Any exciting plans?
I went to Ikea yesterday, and I got very disappointed when I realised that they didn't have their newest collection in their store yet ( Yes, the Christmas collection! ). I had a long shopping list, but I went home almost empty handed. I did buy some Swedish food though. *smile* 
Velkommen = Welcome in Norwegian

I got two magazines from Norway + one Danish one when we got visitors last week, so this weekend I'll enjoy reading them all - I love Scandinavian interior magazines!
 Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



Images: Nina Holst

No comments:

Post a Comment