Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{ DIY: Pallet sofa }

Thank you so much for your input on my flea market find yesterday. I appreciate your thoughts, and I will absolutely think twice before I paint it. I´ll probably keep it as it is - at least for now *smile*


Anyway I thought I would show you our "pallet sofa" on our balcony today. I have made one out of two pallets covered with pillows and throws.
As a table I have used an old wooden crate, so I can decorate with flowers and candles, or simply to have a place to put my coffee.




So if you have a small budget for your outside area this year, maybe you can make something similar to my pallet sofa? It´s actually very comfortable to relax in.

Do you have any other pallet ideas?  Why don´t you share them on Stylizimo.com?
You can see our headboard out of pallets here.


(Images: Nina Holst)

No comments:

Post a Comment