Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{ Outdoor furniture }

Although I make my own furniture for the balcony doesn´t mean that I´m not dreaming of "real" outdoor furniture. Home&Cottage released their new catalogue yesterday and it´s filled with furniture and decoration that I would love to have! Just see for yourself....


I love the look of this white rustic table. I bet it looks great in the kitchen/dining room as well as outside. The chairs looks very comfy and make a great contrast to the white table.

Pink is always so delightful this time of year. I can almost smell the flowers when I look at this dreamy picture - just lovely!


Blue is fresh and clean, and reminds me of the ocean. Oh, I wish I had many balconies, so I could have all of these color combinations... sigh!

Although I love them all, I think the first one and this last one are my favorites. I like the roughness and the neutral colors.


So, what to you think? Do you see anything you like? I hope at least you got some inspiration from these beautifully styled pictures on which color theme you want to have this year.


(Images: Home&Cottage)

No comments:

Post a Comment