Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Soane UK Visits the USA

I loved Soane Britain the minute I saw their bespoke English furniture catalog but it's always hard to order from a company when you can't see their products in person.  Which is why I am excited to announce that Soane has just opened a pop up shop in the 1stdibs space at the NYDC building.  They will be in town through May 20th and will be selling every piece off the floor so they don't have to ship it back to the UK.  It was such a treat to tour the space and meet the founder of Soane, Lulu Lytle, and her team who could not be nicer.  I especially love nautical inspired pieces and their lighting collection which is wired for the US.  They are also looking for a permanent space in New york but until then, I highly you suggest you check them out before they go back across the pond.






Soane Founder Lulu Lytle

















Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment