Sunday, May 1, 2011

{ Table for four }

Hello everybody! How was your weekend? Mine started with a very nice Friday night with friends over for dinner. I showed you a little peek of the table on Friday, but here you have some more photos as I promised you.


I used two homemade linen table runners and my blue Tine K Home napkins (that I made a homemade candle out of, which I unfortunately forgot to use together with the matching napkins)
I also decorated each napkin with a wood anemone, which I also had in a couple of small vases on the table.
 

I like to keep the table simple but still have a few details that catches the eye, something lovely napkins and flowers does very well I think.


I hope you like it, and that it might inspire you next time you are setting a table.
You can see more pictures of the table here if you like. 

Have a wonderful Monday, everybody



Images: Nina Holst

No comments:

Post a Comment