Friday, May 6, 2011

A Thank You and A Happy Mother’s Day!

 

Dear friends, I have to admit that I was really spoiled by some of my blogfriends the passed days!

My friend Monika of Splendid Willow, a blog that a lot of you will know yet, asked me to participate to her 2 cents series. She invited some of her blogfriends to tell about an interesting topic.

On her post 2 Cents on antiques some bloggers tell about antiques close to their hearts. So nice to hear about these wonderful pieces of antiques our blogger colleagues are fallen for!

Thank you so much Monika for including me in this most interesting post of you!!!

 

Logo Splendid Willow

Greet-image1-e1304551541145 This Gustavian bench is a piece of antiques close to my heart.

 

To read about our favorite antiques, visit Monika HERE.

_____

 

Another blogriend I have to thank is Jérôme, the author of the beautiful Belgian blog Maison de Lin.

Jérôme wrote about my blog and my company earlier this week.  Jérôme started his blog at the beginning of this year and is quite new in the blogosphere. Jérôme is living in the French speaking part of Belgium and love all things beautiful. He loves architecture and interior design. And as me he has a passion for castles!

Starting his blog he wanted to share with us the renovation process of his home. So for those who love Belgian design or who are fond of castles, you should visit Jérôme’s blog Maison de Lin.

Logo Maison de Lin

Boiserie This is a picture of a realization of my company Lefèvre Interiors, that Jérôme posted on his blogpost this week.

Thank you so much Jérôme for posting this blogpost!!!

 

If you are interested in the article Jérôme wrote about me and my blog, click HERE.

 

The images on below I took from the blog Maison de Lin.

Enjoy!

maisondelin 235 jardinJérôme’s garden.

 

chambre bleue 008 The guestroom that Jérôme recently has renovated.

 

Beautiful castles to discover!

untitled

maisondelin 081

Maion de lin

And gorgeous interiors.

82

201104132009_zoom

And wonderful gardens!

28

maisondelin 082

_____

 

And I wish all mothers A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL MOTHER’S DAY!

1

xx

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment