Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hot Steaming Winter Tea

 

It’s chilly outside today in Silicon Valley.  Well, that’s about 45 degrees for us spoiled Californians!  But, we can get down in the 30’s and even the 20’s in the evenings.  I was born in Colorado, so I shouldn’t have a problem with the cold.  Right?  Wrong!  I hate it.  I hate being cold, I hate having to dress like an Ralphie in A Christmas Story to feel warm enough in the cold and I hate having to get into my car with all of my layers and my scarf wound around my head three times.

Here’s my solution….

DSC01624

A perfect cup of tea.  It’s steeping and while it is, I’m breathing in the lovely flowers that I bought myself this week.  Every girl needs a dozen roses now and then, don’t you think?

I feel warmer already!  Now, what design topic shall I blog about this week?  I have an idea and here’s my hint…  it has to do with grey flannel!  (All part of the feeling toasty theme!).  Stay tuned….

No comments:

Post a Comment