Sunday, April 26, 2009

Make This A Room #2

I got a lot of great comments about the “Make This A Room” post I did a couple weeks ago, so I thought I’d do it again.  After all, it was fun, and it’s interesting to see how fashion and interior design play off of each other and really do have universal rules.

Again, most of the beautiful dresses are from Blanka.com.

 

 image

Designer Robert Kaner.  I love how the black and white checks in the floor pick up on the design in the dress.

 

 

Thad Hayes

From the very talented Thad Hayes, Inc. Interiors.    Wow!   A lot of yellow!  Could you sleep in this room? 

 

I love the dresses from Blanka.  They are incredible!  But, where would I wear them???

 Purple Room

From Color in the American Home.  The purples and golds of this room emulate the same colors in the dress.  They compliment each other beautifully.

 

 00_ARTICLE_home-decorating-HEMMERDINGER-MH0509-6.jpg

Georgian Revival Home designed by Robert Kaner.

 

 

 1Rock

  This seating area is surrounded by a mirrored wall treatment, which reflects the streamlined lights that run the length of the room.

 

Hamilton Design Associates.  Just enough purple.

 

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment