Friday, July 30, 2010

{ Charming home with great details }

Wow, this place is so charming! I love the touch of retro combined with the romantic and modern. It definitely gives the apartment personality! Let's take a tour and see if we can find some inspiration from this beautiful home...


Oh, what a lovely sofa - a great shape and color! I wonder how it is to sit in though.
The table and the two little stools fit perfect with the sofa. Just lovely!


Always cosy to have a fireplace, at least now that we are heading towards fall and winter.


A light and open kitchen - just what I prefer. This is a great place to make dinner and having guests. Don't you agree?


Notice the beautiful wooden floor -  I love it!



All those nice little details on the counter, and the herbs are really refreshing!




I like the idea of having fresh vegetables on the kitchen counter - it adds extra color to the kitchen.


This bedroom is a bit small, but with lots of white I think it's very delicate and lovely. It has definitely a relaxed feeling.




Isn't this room the cutest? Children's room should always have lots of colors! 

Find more inspiration on childen's room here.


So what do you think? Anything you particularly like about this apartment?

 I hope it gave you some inspiration, and wish you all a lovely Friday!



Images: Stadshem

No comments:

Post a Comment