Tuesday, December 28, 2010

{ I´m so happy! }

Look at what I´ve won at Signe´s beautiful and inspiring blog "SignePling"!
This is what I won:
♥ 'Tips for Vintage Style' by Cat Kidston - The sweetest little pocket interior book.
♥ A soft scarf in soft blues and peach tones. 
♥ A small scented candle in the scent "Clean Warm Cotton".
♥ A roll of cute fabric tape. 
♥ A package with the cutest bear sticky notes. 

If you haven´t visited Signe´s blog before, you should take a look here. Her blog is very delicate with her lovely design, and she always shows the most delightful pictures. 

I´m so happy, and I can´t believe that I actually won all this!!
Thank you very much, Signe. 

One other thing that I´m really happy about, is that I´ve gotten so many new followers lately. Thank you all for wanting to follow Stylizimo blog. 


Images: Signe

No comments:

Post a Comment