Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ahem!!! A Few Mentions!!!!

I cannot go another post without a few mentions that are important to me.

First of all, I want to thank Joni at Cote de Texas for her mention of my blog in her 2008 favorites.  That’s an honor coming from you Joni!   Hers is one of my all time favorite blogs (just take a look at it and you’ll know why) and Joni has become a friend through our blogs, comments and emails.  As MANY of you already know, Joni is generous with her time, advice, humor and her wonderful posts!  Thank you, thank you Joni!

My Photo

Joni from Cote de Texas

Next, I want to thank Anne at The City Sage for those delicious cookies and wonderful book.  Anne and I live not to far from each other in the San Francisco Bay Area and we are planning a get together here very soon.  I can’t wait to meet her in person and hear that humor and wit of hers in person.  Check out her blog, which is one of the best out there… it’s just fantastic what she finds!

My Photo

Anne from The City Sage

I also want to thank Sarah at Things That Inspire for the mention in her favorite posts of 2008.  What an honor.  Sarah’s blog is quite popular and it’s no wonder.   The homes, art and events that she blogs are on quite unique and quite interesting.  Thank you Sarah!

Things That Inspire

Finally, I want to thank Ashley at decorology for the wonderful HGTV software package that I won in her drawing just recently.  I was fortunate that the original winner did not claim her prize and my name came through on the second drawing.  If you haven’t been over to Ashley’s blog, you must check it out as well.  She finds the most wonderful pics and posts to blog about.  Thanks Ashley!

decorology

It’s so incredible to be part of the blogging world.  The women that I’ve met are all incredible and have so many stories to share.  It’s a wonderful thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment