Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Australian Goodies

It was always a dream of my Mom’s to go to Australia someday.  Therefore, I took on that dream, since I tried to emulate everything about her.  And, even though it was her dream, throughout the years, it’s become a real desire of mine as well to visit “Down Under”.

Through this blogging world, I’ve come across many wonderful bloggers from Australia and I’d like to mention a few of them here that I absolutely love, plus a few people, companies and products that come out of that wonderful place on the other side of my world that I think you’ll like as well.

First, I’d like to mention my new crush, Paul Bangay, a master gardener from Victoria, Australia.

Balanced Garden

The author of five books, Paul is a homebody and on the weekends travels to his farm in rural Victoria, rather than attending the latest parties or social events.

Just one question… does anyone know if he’s married or not? :)

Dry Stone Walling shown here in alpine colour.

Eco Outdoor.   Their outdoor design is about creating a genuine connection between the natural raw materials found in any landscape and the purposeful use of space. 

For external surface treatments they are committed to leading the market with innovative, natural and considered design solutions.

renovate + decorate

Belinda Graham is a mother, talented writer and web editor for Real Living magazine.   She also has her own blog, Renovate and Decorate, which is a fabulous decorating blog and one of my new favorites!

Hermon and Hermon.  Furniture, artwork, accessories and lighting abound at this home store.  In Melbourne, Australia.

just imagine colour consulting

Another fabulous design blog that tugs at my heartstrings.   Michelle is a self-professed home design junkie and just imagine is just wonderful.

And finally, a wonderful design magazine that I slowly drink in whenever I am fortunate enough to find one at the bookstore, Inside Out.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment