Monday, September 27, 2010

{ Table setting }

I love having people over for dinner, and even if it's just a weekday I like to set the table nicely so my guests feel welcome. Last time I did a little extra with the napkins; I tied a twine around the napkin and I added some dried heather underneath. It gave the table a touch of autumn and made it a lot more cosy and welcoming...



I didn't use these rules, but here you have the basic rules for table setting if you need them for a dinner party someday...



 How do you set the table when you are having guests? Do you usually do anything special?
What about weekdays - do you like do something extra for yourself/family/boyfriend?

Please tell me!


Happy new week, everyone!








 Images: Nina Holst / Stylizimo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment