Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{ TIPS: How to find inspiration! }

Do you ever make mood boards or inspirational boards? It's actually great fun and it's very inspiring and helpful!
I created this mood board yesterday to help me get more inspiration to my blogging...


This mood board is made particularly for this autumn and it's supposed to express how I want my blog to appear, and what I want to focus on.
I arranged everything on the table and took a picture of it so I can use it as a background image on my computer. This way I can use bigger objects in my mood board as well. I don't have a wall in my office to hang a mood board on either, so a background image is a better solution for me anyway.
What do you think of my mood board? Does it reflect my blog?

I hope to see some of your mood boards as well, and it doesn't have to be about blogging. If you do make one, please let me know - I would love to see it!


Have a great Wednesday everyone!



Images: Nina Holst

No comments:

Post a Comment