Thursday, November 25, 2010

{ Happy Thanksgiving! }

Today it's Thanksgiving here in the US! It's actually the first time I'm going to celebrate it and I am very excited! My dear friend Sarah and I are going to make dinner together and I'm in charge of the table setting as well. Hopefully I will get some good pictures taken so I can share our dinner with you.
 Thanksgiving is probably the most important holiday for most Americans.
It's a long weekend for relaxation and spending time with family and close friends.
A time for turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, Indian corn and holiday parades...

It's a nice occasion for just getting together and being thankful that we have each other!
That's why I will give all of my readers a big hug today, and say thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving!



Images: Lexington

No comments:

Post a Comment