Saturday, November 27, 2010

Peaceful Holidays


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I did.  I spent the day with my children and reflected on what is really important in life.  The love you give and the love you receive.  I am thankful for so many friends and of course, my family and especially my children.  I’m thankful to be moving on in life in baby steps and experiencing new things, making new goals, meeting new people (including some of you!), and ridding my life of the negative.  As the year comes to a close, I am reflecting on the last year and what lessons I should learn from it.  I am looking to the future and holding my dreams and hopes in front of me.  This past year has been life-changing for me and I have struggled greatly (as has my blog…lol…), but I am looking forward to closing this year with grace and dignity and starting 2011 with hope and wonder.  I wish you all blessings for a wonderful holiday season and may you be sharing it with the ones you love.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~  Maria Robinson

Better Homes and Gardens
“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
~Sam Keen
beachy-bedrooms-seashell-curtain-l
Some people come into our lives,
Leave footprints in our hearts,
And we are never ever the same.

- Unknown
Dream Kitchen Sink and Backsplash Architectural Digest
“The most important things in life aren’t things.”
~Anthony J. DeAngelo
0910-miller-white-bathroom-12-de
“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in awhile, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.”  

image_thumb106
“Sometimes the most urgent thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest.”
~Ashleigh Brilliant
“Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.”
~Albert Einstein
image_thumb[5]
“Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”
~Keri Russell
Suzanne Kasler
Suzanne Kasler kitchen
“Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.”
~Albert Einstein
Apple Matting rug LR
“I don’t want to live.  I want to love first, and live incidentally.”

Chair by the Window
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children…to leave the world a better place…to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.  This is to have succeeded.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

0910-miller-drawer-decoratons-06-de
“This is my wish for you;  Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
 Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment