Sunday, February 20, 2011

{ Little by little... }

Things are starting to fall into place after having packed up everything from our shipment from LA. It was quite a job, but it was great to see all our things again. I have missed many of the small details that made it homey in our apartment in Los Angeles, e.g my homemade "Home Sweet Home"- pillow,
sheep furs, my Coca Cola wooden crate, books, pictures etc.


Our sofa table and dining table has also been replaced with the ones we had before. They actually made the room a bit brighter, because this apartment really has its dark corners I´ll tell you!


Gotta have some snack while I´m redecorating, right? This was a gift from a very good friend.



Little by little our home falls into place. Currently, it seems a bit over-furnished, so maybe I need to get rid of some stuff or just get used to it *smile*


I´ll be back with some more updates throughout the week. Stay tuned!

Happy new week everyone!
An extra big thank you for all of you that leave me comments. It´s very appreciated, and I always love to hear what you think...



(Images: Nina Holst)

No comments:

Post a Comment