Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{ My new feminine home office! }

I've done some changes in my home office again, and this time I wanted it to be more feminine and bright. This is how it turned out...


An easy way to get a feminine look in your home office is to add feminine stationery with girly colors and patterns. Or you can even make a moodboard like I have done here with inspirational photos from magazines and other inspirational objects you love. 
Decorative notebooks and boxes will help the surface of your desk get even more romantic and feminine.


An old wooden crate for my favorite magazine is a nice thing to have in reach if I need inspiration.


As I told you in my previous "10 home office tips" post, flowers are a must in your office! They make it extra pleasant and they bring beauty and character to your room.


You can see more pictures of my home office here.
If you wonder how it used to look like, you can view it here.

What do you think? 


(Images: Nina Holst)

No comments:

Post a Comment