Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{ Table setting - Welcome friends }

On Tuesday I had some girls over for dinner, and I snapped some photos of the table setting before they arrived. I added some extra details to the table so they would feel welcome and to create a good atmosphere. I love to set a pretty table when I have guests over, even though it´s only a regular weekday and tacos is on the menu. *smile*


I made a welcome card that I placed next to the wineglass using black cardboard and DYMO tape, and around the cutlery I knot a loop of twine.


I added white flowers and some pastel blue-turquoise napkins to make the table look fresh.


These pictures are my contribution for Nille´s table setting competition. Read more about it here. (In Norwegian)

You can view more photos of the table setting here if you like. 

I would love to get some more ideas on how to set the table for later occasions, so if you have any pictures of table settings that you want to share, please upload them on Stylizimo.com so we can inspire each other.


(Images: Nina Holst)

No comments:

Post a Comment