Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{ White and beautiful }

In a small town of Charlottenlund just north of Copenhagen the Danish designer Nina Kejser and her Italian husband Mario Iadanza live in this delightful, modern home. I find their apartment very inspiring and hopefully it will inspire you too...


I think their mix of a modern and a romantic style is perfect together. It creates a warmer and cosier atmosphere even though almost everything is white. It´s often easier to combine more styles if you stick to one color like they to here.


I wish I were as organized as they are - I would love to have a closet looking like this, wouldn´t  you? An inspirationboard is also a great idea to have in your walk-in-closet so you can get inspired before you get dressed.


All the rooms are so calm and serene, and they kind of tell a story.... Just by looking at their home, you get the feeling that it is nice people that lives there... I love when the home says something about you!

Do you like this apartment? Do you see anything in particular that you like?


Images: (Mikkel Adsbøl / Styling: Katrine Martensen-Larsen)

No comments:

Post a Comment