Friday, May 6, 2011

Housing Works Design on a Dime 2011

There are so many wonderful events every year in New York but one of my favorites is Housing Works Design on a Dime.  I had the pleasure of attending the Opening Night and was yet again blow away but all the great booths.  For those of you who don't know, each year designers beg, borrow, and steal items for their booth that will be sold to benefit Housing Works "Get a Room" for homeless and low-income New Yorkers living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. This year's co-chairs include James Huniford, Charlotte Moss, Nate Berkus, Iman, and Lara Spencer who hosted the wonderful evening.

While I had time this morning to upload my photos, I did not have time to label them all before heading out to a client meeting.  If you click on the photos, they will enlarge and you should be able to read the signs.  As soon as I get back, I will label them all so each designer gets the credit that they so richly deserve for participating in this great event! 

Housing Works Design on a Dime
Friday, May 6, 2011 - 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday, May 7, 2011 - 10:00am - 6:00pm
Metropolitan Pavilion
125 West 18th Street
(bet. 6th & 7th Avenues)
Admission : Free

























































Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment